Monday, September 20, 2010

I {heart} Cupcakes

It doesn't matter who you are, if your old or young.  Cupcakes are delightful!  There is a bakery close to my dreamy husband's work.  They make unforgettable cupcakes!  Seriously.  I'm a little picky when it comes to frosting.  I don't like a grainy, mealy frosting.  My palate likes a smooth and creamy cap.  Not too sweet, but just like Goldilocks said: just right!

We ordered a bunch for the wee one's party.  They were a hit!  You gotta love the baby booties, rattles and diaper pins on top!

You know what else is great about each one of these wonderful little cakes?  The center is filled with icing!  They are also the only cupcakes that I've had that stay nice and fresh for days! I know!

And every once in a while, much to my delight, my dreamy husband will surprise me with a few cupcakes, just because he loves me!
They even taste wonderful right out of the fridge when the icing is firm.  I really hope he surprises me with a few tomorrow.  I'll definitely give him a kiss and maybe, just maybe, I'll share one with him.

No comments: