Sunday, September 26, 2010

Santa, please!

Dear Santa,
I hope this letter finds you well.  I'm not sure about the reliability of this week's Financial Times Weekend Edition delivery so far north.  However, if you had a chance to look at the How To Spend It magazine insert, this Saturday's copy was a bit special: A Passion for Fashion.

I do recognize that you keep a rather simple closet with a bias towards fur-lined red suits (with matching hat, of course).  But, if you could see to it to take a peek at the Fall 2010 Ready-to-Wear collection by Stella McCartney, you would find a simply fantastic Lewis top with wool trousers that I've got my eye on.  I've even wished upon a falling star that I'll see it wrapped up under the Christmas tree this winter.
Image complements of Style.com


Since you do get rather busy, I wanted to get this note off to you quickly in advance of the holiday rush. I trust that you know and remember my size.  I've been pretty good this year and I'll make doubly sure that I'm extra good for the remainder of 2010.
My fingers are crossed.

I haven't decided on which cookies to leave beside the fireplace.  Peanut butter or would you prefer something with chocolate? Brownies, perhaps?


Delightfully,

No comments: